a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Playing it safe...

Bravo Bayside! Eeee, I'm quite excited! Except for all those people who are ready to kill FB, because he is an idiot. Why on earth does that man want to be in charge of something? He is just giving all the work to other people at the last minute. Very professional. What a great example for students! I'm doing my monologue in the show, and I'm actually quite nervous. I hope people like it. It's funny, but not really ha-ha funny. I need an audience reaction, not just the yukyuks of Mr G. We shall see.

My choir is doing a Garth Brooks song on Sunday!!!!!! I adore it! I love them today (can you tell we had a great practise?). They gave me hugs for no reason! They were sweet and nice! I'm looking forward to spending most of Sunday with them (I'll see how that ends up panning out on Sunday...).

I'm feeling good. Had a great, fabulous theatre trip yesterday, learned a TON. Christmas is coming, Bravo Bayside is coming, a new car is coming, I'll just ignore all the due dates that are coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home