a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, October 18, 2002

Violent mood swings, PART III

It seems I've been on the receiving end a lot recently. It's getting very hard for me not to get mad. I know that I would have done the same things as others are doing to me, but it's adding up. I'm tired, I'm grumpy, and it's time I say a few things, even though the people who read this aren't really the ones I'm mad at.

I hate it when people can't be wrong. I know that I don't like to be wrong, but I can take a joke about myself, and admit when I'm wrong. The person who does this can't whisper, and it's funny, but they can't admit it... I hate that!!!!! It's funny! It's a joke! It's nothing hurtful, or anything to be ashamed of. This person acts really obnoxious to their friends around guys. Why do people do that? Argh.

Why do people ditch their old friends for new ones? Why can't people just realize that everyone can get along. I hate that our group is tearing apart. Of course we can be friends with whoever we want, I'm making some good new friends... but I am still very dedicated to the old ones. It's disappointing to see that I seem to be the only one right now.

That's enough ranting. I'm always disappointed, it seems. I don't want to be, and I try so hard not to be, but it isn't working. I wish everyone thought about others too. Argh. Violent mood swings strike again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home