a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Violent mood swings strike again

Try not to read what I wrote yesterday. Sometimes I am such a GIRL! Ick. I was just feeling too emotional, missing J, and... ickish. I'm getting worried about everyone keeping blogs. I've been noticing that it's getting to be a "who has the most/worst problems competition". We all know life is hard, and we all have our own challenges and difficulties. And I think most of us don't realize some of the awful things that have occured in EVERY SINGLE persons life. AW is keeping stuff bottled up, and feeling crappy. CM... something's up with him. AR has her family, just everybody has everything. And if I could, I would make all my friends stop hurting. But I can't. They don't even confide in me anymore, so I didn't know about poor AW's parents until I read it on the internet. That is how out of touch my world seems to be getting. I'm kind of rambling on here...

AW, if you read this, I want you to know: I don't care what friends you spend time with, I don't care if you are too busy. Just don't get yourself too worried about friends, because we're still there. You may not believe it, but I have quite an idea of what you're going through, and I'm always around to listen. And on the phone, it's more connected than the internet. I miss everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home