a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

I'm feeling much better today than I was yesterday or the day before. Which is funny, because I'm sitting here with bloody gauze in my mouth, but more on that later. I think I must be manic-depressive, because it just shifts way too often. AW is now dating M. About time! That makes me very happy for her, and for him. TT is now not dating CM. That is probably a bad thing, and I do feel terrible for both of them, but maybe it was the right thing? I am no longer mad at AR or CH or anyone. Because I don't care. People know me, and if I bother them, it's usually just me being stubborn and opinionated, and that's part of who I am. I have very strong beliefs, and I stick with them. I need people to tell me when I make them mad, because if it's a flaw of mine, I'd like to try to amend it. I'm willing to change things about myself if I hurt others unintentionally.

I love my friends very much, and I'm very glad and lucky that I have them. Even if I get mad sometimes. I think it's healthy to discuss problems rather than be mad all by myself, or have someone else be mad at me. I have friends that I enjoy in different settings and moods. And I know what they are, and hang out with my friends accordingly. I like large groups, and small groups.

School is just a stress, but I can deal with it, I have to, for one more year. That's it. Less than a year. Nine months. I will make it. I will make time for myself. I will have time for my problems, and my friends problems. I will just deal with everything, like everyone else has to.

And now I will spend the rest of my day watching tv. I had an emergency wisdom tooth removal (ew-tr according to LU). I went in because I thought they were growing in, and wanted to see what he thought. He said he'd like to take it out right away. I can't feel the left side of my head. I got the whole nitrus oxide. I had to watch some awful Keanu Reeves movie. I have bloody gauze in my mouth. I spit a whackload of blood into the sink. Ick! Well, an unexpected day off of school, and I get the rest out in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home