a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, September 21, 2002

I can't do everything. I can't do everything. That's what I keep telling myself. I'm just feeling very stressed right now. It feels like all I do is go to school, do homework, and go to work. I rarely see my friends, who really keep me sane and going, which is something I need right now. There is always more to be done, there is always something for me to do. And it's always boring, and not stimulating. I have to read 115 pages of my french novel in the next day and a half, I have to do two big important drama presentations, and have to pick a job to keep, and pick Universities and programs and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have to make money I have to do well in school, I have to keep up my extracurricular, I have to have a life somewhere! I can't do everything. And I know that no one expects me to do everything- but they always expect me to do what they want from me.

Well, at least I'm doing better than last year at this time, when I had a nervous breakdown while driving. I know what makes me happy now, as I had a very happy summer. I just wish I could focus on that, because then, instead of doing well in school and being successful, I'd be HAPPY. Which is a lot more important to me. Why can't everyone just do what makes them happy? Why do we need years of education about stuff which doesn't interest us? Why can't we find our passions, and expand on them for the rest of our lives? Rather then get what someone else decides we should be taught by teachers who don't care. I can accept this... I think.

I miss my friends. I have too much homework. Hell, I can't do everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home