a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, September 15, 2002

So I'm bored. Like unbelievably mega-bored. Bored to the point of visiting a site about BLOGS and making one called Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows, which is what I just ate. Which is bad. Because I'm trying to be a healthy girl. Not that it's working. Ick, working out. Maybe if I didn't work at the health club it wouldn't be so bad. On Friday, I was working out, and I was leaving the gym, in sweaty clothes, with messy hair, with car keys in my hand and my gym bag on my back, and I held the door for a member going in. He told me his number. *cough* I'm not working Sir. My goodness.

Rent finished in Ottawa, and I didn't get to see it. I want to get up to NY this year to see Thoroughly Modern Millie. But what's with all the musicals being made from movies? Theatre and film, two different art forms. I want to be a theatre buff. I want to see all the shows up in Toronto. But I can't. Because I'm a poor high school student who lives in Dirtytown. Another decade, and I'll do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home