a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, September 27, 2002

I had a lovely day today. I went to the Ontario Universities Fair, and I got a lot of stuff about my future that was scaring me straightened out in my mind. I do want to go to school for theatre. It is my passion, it is my favourite thing, and no matter how hard the professions are to get into, I owe myself the happiness that it brings me. I would be happy changing the marquee, if that's all I can get. Theatre is truly magical for me, and I adore it.

I also got to talk to my friends, who I have been missing. They are still the same. AW is in a tight situation right now, which she doesn't really want to discuss, which is fine, but I've become an awful person who needs gossip. The part of it I know is also affecting a lot of others I care about, and has left me disappointed with CM and JP. They are hurting people that they say they care about. CM seems to need a girlfriend all the time, he doesn't know when to take a break, and poor TT will be left feeling... used? Abandoned? And in a way, so do I. Not that it relates to me, but I don't like that CM hurts people, because I care about him a great deal, I believe he is a good person. And JP is hurting people too, SD, MV. High school gossip sucks, and relationships, and stupid situations do too. I wish I didn't know about this, it's making me angry, and hurt for everyone, because I care about them!!

But a good day nonetheless. Argh, people. I wish life were easy, and turned out the way I wanted it to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home