a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Smile, c'mon get happy...

I have been able to maintain my calmness from the weekend! I am not stressing as much as usual, I am giving myself time for my school work and time for myself. I am busy, and content at the same time!!! This is pretty unusual and incredible!!! Of course I wish I could just do whatever I want whenever I want to, but I know that I need to do work to do well to get to a great university and move on with my life. Which is another thing I want. So many people are thinking of taking a fifth year! And a lot of them just so they can take musical theatre again! I think that is a very bad idea, because no one has to give up theatre when they go to University, and they will have mostly the same wonderful experience that almost always comes with putting together a piece of theatre. And they can save themselves a whole year! I know how scary it is to go away, I'm terrified, but I know that SO many doors will be open. I don't want my friends to stick around when they have so much to get out of a new school! But of course, that is their choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home