a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, October 17, 2002

Violent mood swings, PART II

Why do I get so happy, then so sad??? Eeep. Today I don't care about production, or stupid crap. Here are Meghan's priorities of the moment:

1) Be happy. Enjoy the people around me, and the situations I'm in.
2) STOP STRESSING over other people getting on my nerves. Oh well. I can't like everyone, and everyone doesn't like me.
3) Do well in school. This is an important year.
4) STOP GETTING CRUSHES!!! I'm more mature than that. Geez. Not that I ever follow through anyways.
5) Appreciate what I have. My life is easy compared to others. I am SO fortunate. I just don't always feel that way.

There is more to say, but I'm sleepy. "No worries, ta!"- Australian accent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home