a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, November 09, 2002

I've got this feeling, that time's just holding me down...

It's funny how I tell myself how much homework I plan on getting done this weekend, and then looking at the amount I actually do. I am having a riot at school with Footloose for Bravo Bayside. I am getting a little more work done, and I know that sometimes I have just stick to it, and do some work. What's stressing me now is University applications for out of province that have to go out this week. Ahhh! I'm not ready!

Going out for Chinese food tonight! Haven't done that in a VERY long time. Looking forward to it. AR is coming, and I hope we have a chance to talk. I never see her, and when I do, we just end up talking about work, and about LU. I'm not saying it isn't nice to get that stuff of my chest to someone I can trust, but I miss when we talked about everything. And AW is going through a lot of hard crap with her family. Parents can be very stupid. I know from experience, and from meeting some of my friends parents. It's just difficult when sometimes you feel more mature and considerate than your father (or mother, I guess) who is supposed to be a role model figure.

But that's life. That's life. A philosophy from CM, which has actually been extremely helpful the last little while, when I finally believed it. Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home