a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Do you know what's embarassing? Singing at the top of your lungs to the music in the car, with your hair in pigtails, a stuffed camel on your lap, and being caught by the person beside you at the stop light.

I have decided that I don't like long car trips. An hour is just enough to have a good sing. Not three hours, hearing the same songs over and over. And feeling sleepy. And cold, and bored, and lonely. I'm not a big fan of highway driving. Mom keeps saying she's proud of me for going up and helping like that... and I'm glad I did, in a way. Craft shows make me mad now. It's the perfect opportunity for people-watching, which I love, but it seems that people are often idiots. I strongly dislike idiots.

I had a lot of talks this week. It was really good for me. Because there was a lot of tension between some friends and I, and I couldn't explain it. AW and I went out for Fruizles, and AR and I finally sat down and talked to each other, and I remembered why I loved them both so much. I'm getting some flack from LU, I spend too much time with my "new friends" apparently. Except, they're the ones who I can talk to, and who listen to me, and still value my opinion, it seems right now. For so long, it seemed that my friends, who I absolutely adored, didn't care about me. I didn't see them all day, and when I finally did, they didn't care. That really hurt. I'm sure they didn't mean for it to hurt, but it did. Now I'm feeling a lot better about a lot of relationships. That is nice, for a change. I've quit worrying about production, so what if it's unfair. Sigh. Life is okay again. I wish it would stop being a rollercoaster, because I'm getting sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home