a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, October 21, 2002

Why can't people just appreciate what they have???

ARGH!!! People keep getting themselves into messes, and hurting people they are supposed to care about! I have advice for everyone!!!!

1. Don't forget your old friends. You will need them one day, and if they feel neglected, they're not likely to be as receptive as you'd like.
2. Be nice to people. Remember the golden rule? Treat others the way you'd like to be treated. This means don't cheat on your bf/gf, don't ditch people, don't say "Oh I was hoping it was SD2 and CS" when someone else walks in the room.
3. Don't assume you're better than someone just because you are considered cool. Because when you do that, you become a big loser jerk that no one likes.
4. Don't TRY to be exclusive. Again, you come off as a jerk.
5. Make an effort to be friends with your friends.

I know I'm not perfect (CHRIST I know that). But I know what's important to me. My friends are, my grades are, not hating every day is. I TRY, even when it comes across as whining. I wish other people let their friends know that they were important. Because when they don't, it makes people feel really shitty. Especially when they aren't the ones getting themselves in trouble. B'lee dat? And that is my whine for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home