a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, November 28, 2002

Divide and conquer this land...

Welcome to crazy week, where everything is crazy. Friends will be there, then disappear, then reappear, without giving you time to question why or how this is happening. People will give you subtle signs that you don't understand but are aware of, then won't follow up, making you wonder. People you used to care about will make you realize that you no longer value them. You will question your own work, and the work of others, even though you are usually comfortable. You will be angry, and react in the opposite way that you usually would. You will never know what to expect next.

I am a person who cares very deeply, hurts very deeply, and dislikes very strongly. I am a mini-drama queen. Not on purpose though, usually I could care less what attention I receive. But when I'm hurting and angry, someone asks me "Are you okay?", I say "No, I'm not," and then they walk away, that has a way of making things worse. I have been in a blender this week. Frustrated, happy, excited, nervous, angry, tired, very sad, very disappointed. I've gone from loving my friends, to ready to ditch them all and find new ones, and back again. I'm confused, and irritable. I'm not happy. But I'm not really sad. It's not a nice place to be, undecided. And I have no more focus for school. At all. Shoot, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home