a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, April 20, 2003

I'm pretty sure it doesn't suck...

Happy Easter! I'm full of jelly beans, and sleep. It's a nice day. I went to Sandbanks with TT and her mom, and it was gorgeous and sunny. A quiet day was nice, and tomorrow I will have to do some homework (sigh) before my show. The show is going well, on Saturday about everything that could go wrong did go wrong, but it was funny.

TM's birthday was Friday night, okay time, got to see my friends. Play in a park. I'm having a little inner conflict about some people's behaviour regarding me. There is maybe something going on, I don't know. I don't know. But whatever it is, it's my business, no one else's. I don't like seeing people giving other people looks about me. I'm afraid something is going on because people have decided it's going on. Right. As if anyone understands what I just wrote. No bother.

I'm still happy. It's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home