a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Danger! I LOVE it!

A day off, a day off, a day off!!! I have working my butt off the last... well week and a half. Started the week off with school during the day, and L O N G dress rehearsals the nights. Had Wednesday night off, but had to get ready for Montreal. Thursday: school, packing, choir, show, drive to Montreal. Get there at 2 am. Sleep for about an hour, get up go to a three hour audition. Finish, go home, go to the theatre, do a show, go out afterwards, get home at 1:30, sleep, get up at 8, go to work for 8 and a half hours, go to a show, go out. Get home go to bed at 1:30, get up at 8, go direct choir. Now I will do homework.

Now, I know you're thinking, I should go home after the show. But I get the most ridiculous stage high! I don't cool down for about 2 hours. Then I sink right into exhaustion. I am just revved right up. Going to bed is pointless, as I sit and think about everything. I might as well enjoy the company of my cast and crew while I still have them.

My friends didn't ask me how my audition went. I haven't seen all of them, but they knew how nervous I was. KW asked. That's one. My play people asked. But not any of my friends. All too busy with their own lives. I know how easy it is to forget, I have forgotten. But they never remember! I was SO scared, it was a big deal for me. But whatever. I'm one step closer to getting out.

I'm happy doing my show, having a very good time. I just wish that everything else was going super well. I'm having interior issues, wishing things that I know won't work and that are silly. No matter. I'm not sad. I'm pretty happy. Enjoy what I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home