a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, March 31, 2003

"Every time I look at that ugly moon it reminds me of you..."

Have I said how much I hate University? Yes? Well I still do! Everything has to be done online... sometimes the internet screws up and destroys things, and I want to cry. AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Play is going... well?? We are about a week behind, but theatre always turns out in the end, or so we tell ourselves while we try not to cry. I know most of my lines. Most, the key word...

School is still stupid and a waste of my time, my goodness.

Friends. It's okay... we get together and just talk to each other, which is a pleasant change. I enjoy them so much. It's sad that they are all sticking around while I get the hell out. I still miss a lot of people, but the relationships are all healthy. Everythings all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home