a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I had a dream!

This is bad. This is very very bad, and the opposite of what I need in my life right now. A few nights ago I had a dream about someone. Someone I was very close to last year, and who went away. No, not a dirty dream all you jumping-to-the-wrong-conclusions type people. To be honest, I had nearly forgotten him. Suddenly all these thoughts came back, everything I should have said, how different things could have been. Not that they weren't lovely.

Now I miss him. A lot. And I feel a little lonely, with all my friends out there in relationship land. I wish he was here, or at least we kept in better touch.

There's nothing I can do about it. I just hope that I don't dwell. I don't have time to miss someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home