a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

"Everything is different Johnny..."

MY FRIENDS?!?!?! What the hell? I can't read any of them. I don't believe I should have to tiptoe around making someone angry. I shouldn't be completely honest to absolutely no response. I shouldn't feel that they are all against me. I am in some sort of horrible vicious circle. Things were okay for awhile, suddenly I don't know who to trust, or where to turn when I need to talk. I NEED TO TALK! There are circumstances people don't know about. They see that I am sad. They just don't care. So I put on a happy face. That's better, no need to worry about me now.

Things were looking up. They are no longer looking up. The only person who I have complete confidences is the one I have been friends with for the least amount of time. Because she is almost 100% sincere. I trust her. I wish I could say this for the rest of my friends. A bunch of them will read this too. And they won't think it's them. It is them. Now: will they worry or care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home