a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, January 26, 2003

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy today! I am in two shows! I am in the Vagina Monologues (*God, I'm so glad to be a part of that*), and I just got a role in Ring Round the Moon down at the theatre guild. I am immersing myself in theatre, and it feels good (I say this before I am burned out and bitter...). I'll also be doing Lion in the Streets at school. And performing in ALL of them. Not ASMing, not props. ONSTAGE. It feels good. This is my last year in high school, and probably the last time I'll have to perform for a l o n g time.

I get a fight scene! I get two dresses! I get pretty hair. I get to dance (that should be interesting). I'm very very very excited. I love theatre so much. This is just so incredible. And I'm gushing. Sorry. Just yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home