a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I wrote a very long post about feeling lonely. Because I've always been happy single. I am not ever meant to be part of a "couple". But every day, I turn on the computer, and my high speed sends me a million date.com ads. My friends are all hooking up. I'm not really lonely. I can't imagine myself "dating" someone. Not really. There is too much pressure in this society, telling me I can't be happy alone. Up yours, society! I'm f***ing happy. All by myself. Because I am a whole person. Not giving in to your ridiculous pressure.

Find some other person to make lonely. I'm an only child, I've been lonely my whole life, I can take your bull! Bring it on.

Right. I deleted the other post, because it was a rant. This is actually a worse rant. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home