a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, December 23, 2002

Happy Holidays!

I am out of my bitchy phase. So I'm sick, and it's Christmas, big deal! So my mom makes fun of my sick, scratchy, quiet voice. That's okay. I just reaffirmed some more friendships, and decided that I do have a LOT of happiness in my life, I just have to remember where to look. I have to be calm, accept things as they come. So this is Christmas. I am at home after going to the tail end of a Christmas party, where I saw my friends. I laughed, even though I've felt crappy all day.

I will be healthy by the time Christmas gets here, I will have all my presents wrapped. I will be thankful for what I have, and I think that I have told all the people who are important to me that they are important to me. I hope they know that. Merry Christmas everyone, happy holidays. Be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home