a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, January 19, 2003

What I'd like to tell someone.

I don't even know if you read this. But if you do, for whatever reason, it's time for you to realize I'm pissed off at you. Sometimes. It's wavering. But I'm still not happy with you or your behaviour towards me. You act like it's the same as it was before. It isn't. Friendship doesn't work that way, and I realized how long it's been since we had a meaningful conversation. That wasn't about that. I know that that is what is important to you right now. You want advice, I'll give you advice, or whatever. But that can't be it. I'm sorry if I've been rude, I have no right to be rude with you without telling you how I'm feeling, or what I'm upset about. I just can't even articulate it to myself.

Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it. I'm sorry. I don't like being upset at people. I don't even know if it's totally justified. But that's what I'm feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home