a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, January 30, 2003

YUR(I)T

I just went winter camping for the first time. I had a riot. I got to actually talk to my friends! I've been so busy that sometimes I forget why I need them around. I learned a lot, it was dirty little secret night. The drive up was fun (including stopping in the highway...). The outdoors was fun. The cooking was fun. The burning french was fun. The dollar store candles lighting the yurt was fun. The talk was probably my favourite part though. I miss talking. Knowing other people's secrets really makes me feel good. They trust me enough to tell something private. Too bad I can't say the same for one of them... whoops, I let out something really REALLY embarassing. My most embarassing moment. And HP makes fun of me in a restaurant. I thought I could trust her. We'll see.

I missed them so much. I'm so pleased with our trip. Another step on the ladder to cosmopolite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home