a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Oh, dear

Today I had a really depressing moment. I was getting eggs ready for the Easter egg hunt I'm having tomorrow (not to be confused with the one I'm having on Monday). I'm going to have to "grow up" soon. It won't be funny or quirky in a few years for me to want to have an Easter Egg hunt, to have ice cream or fort building parties, to go sidewalk chalking. Now, that shouldn't stop me, I know, how the things I love to do look.

When do people stop having silly, goofy fun? Why? In five years, will people my age look at me like I'm on crack if I want to have a leaf fight or dance in a parking lot? When I'm 26 and being a big stupid dope, will people getting married and starting to have kids make me not so silly? I just love life and living and doing whatever makes me laugh and is creative. Does all this come to an end? Is there an age where I couldn't get people to do a photo scavenger hunt? I don't want to be that age. Is that immature of me?

Bleh. I don't want to grow up anymore. I just want to keep learning and playing and creting and being silly forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home