a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Random Thoughts from an Exhausted Girl

You have not lived until you have been sitting in an Irish pub listening to a jazz pianist playing Hey Ya. Surreal.

Before I die, I want to meet a shepherd. Are there shepherds anymore?

Insurance companies will never ever be my friend. I hope that someone sticks their toothbrushes in a toilet.

Down With Love is possibly the worse movie ever made, but I have now sat through it twice. I'm a big stupid dummy.

I can't decide whether I have fun on my own. I know I do, but the whole time I'm wondering if I should be doing something more exciting than reading, cutting up oranges, working on business plans and dancing in my pjs.

Download Rusted Root.

I love everyone. Peace.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home