a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Oh, roommates...

I wake up at 2 am this morning to what sounds like a raucous game of pool. Now, of course we don't have a pool table in our little apartment. I'm very stupid when I wake up. But it was loud, and there were people over.

So I get up this morning, and walk to the kitchen. There is a guy sleeping on the pullout couch, and M has gone to class. So I'm alone in the apartment with a stranger pretending to sleep on the couch (I say pretending because I SAW his eyes open when I was going to the kitchen. Then I heard him on his cell when I was getting dressed in my room. But when I went to make breakfast, he was 'sleeping' again.).

I have to leave for class in half an hour, and I'm not too comfortable with leaving a stranger all alone. The dish water is starting to turn blue (???) and has lots of crap on the top. I am a little frustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home