a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Randomness from the Queen of Blunt

A letter to my mind:

Okay brain,

We've been together a long time. Almost nineteen years, plus womb time. You've come up with some good thoughts, and some pretty darn stupid thoughts. You have helped me be logical, and to become a person with very strong morals and values.

It's time for you to let me stop thinking about getting hurt. I need you to wipe out that brain space and let me have it for something else, like theatre history, or some funny little memories, or the thesaurus entry on 'groping'. I was stupid, and I let myself get hurt. I should be over it, and most of me is. But I keep thinking about it. Make it stop. Please, pretty please, super duper please.

It's also time to get over your chocolate addiction. Yes it's an addiction. It is hurting my body, and only temporarily great.

I also need help in being productive, I used to be a part of creating things, plays, writing, something. Now I spend my time in class, doing work, talking on MSN and going out. That is not productive and helps no one.

I also need to get some self-confidence back that I lost somewhere this year. Please help me realize I AM good enough.

I also need to get some rhythm. I want to be a cuban dancer damn it!

That's all for now. Keep thinking,
Meghan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home