a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

And the stress... is gone...

Two major presentations down... two to go. But before that, I get to go chill at home for a reading (hahahaha) week. I'm looking forward to real meals, not a lot of schoolwork, AW's "surprise" bday, chilling with AR in her hour between jobs... just chilling. There will be a lot of me time, because the other stupid universities all had their reading week this week. I haven't decided if this is good or bad, we shall see.

In other news... I found my calling! Not really, but I ran a workshop (90 minutes!) in my TDEV class today, and it was super rewarding. I am "very earthy, very soothing". I don't know if any people who know me well would say that... but okay! Things are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home