a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

While some people are reading biochemistry textbooks and doing tests...

I just spent a class getting credits for:

-getting and giving back and face massages
-making orgasmic noises
-being tickled and having to make people laugh by saying "My boyfriend is captain of the BASKETBALL TEAM" and pulling off their socks.
-arranging chairs, tables and water tables to put one of them in power
-talking about how sex could be staged without actual sex
-balancing sticks
-having my leg humped. By people. That one was a little weird...
-playing the enemy game. I was four peoples enemy. That was kind of sad.

I also got credit for playing pretend. That was a good time.
I'm going to graduate and never have a job. But at least I enjoyed my university classes and learned a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home