a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

I just got off a rollercoaster

I never really believed in PMS. I knew I got irritable but (watch out, grossness ahead) who wouldn't get irritable knowing that they are bleeding out their vaginas for four to six days (or 21. That sucked. Yes I'm okay talking about this, remember the Vagina Monologues??). But this past week, since Saturday, I've been an absolute wreck. I got emotional about leaving, I cried to my landlord for half an hour, I flipped out about a BOY (which I've never, ever done), I cried a lot, I felt hopeless and stupid. I had no drive or motivation to do any work, my favourite classes weren't cutting it.

PMS- eff you. I need my life back. I need to know what's important to me, I need to not make a huge big deal out of stupid things that wouldn't ordinarily matter a lot.

Tomorrow I am going away, I am very excited, this break will be super nice. I get to take an airplane. I get to watch a show. I am a lot happier than I was earlier this week. Not hard, I was a wreck. I had some great rants... I apologize everyone! Thanks for putting up with me. I am so grateful for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home