a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, January 30, 2004

Looking forwards to a Valentine's EFF-IT.

When did I turn into such a ridiculous sappy girl? Why wasn't I slapped a long time ago? If you are reading this: Please don't ever let me get so wrapped up in something stupid like this ever again. It's been nothing but bad for my self-esteem. I feel very silly. Boys are not worth feeling stupid over, and I know that, and I knew that the whole stupid time.

I'm just in a crummy mood at myself and my own stupidity and expectations (which still aren't clear). I am not a bad person, that's my new mantra. I'm just tired of letting myself be treated not the way I want to be treated. I'm just tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home