a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Breaking News!

Max was in an Olsen Twins movie.

I just ate an entire box of Ritz crackers in four hours.

Tomorrow I am going to a piano bar.

I screwed up the relationship I just fixed. I care... but I shouldn't. Because I am above this bullshit. Then again, it's not my fault.

This grant application is making me really crazy.

I can count the number of days left in this semester on my hands and a foot.

I will miss school over the summer.

I have two Easter egg hunts planned. THAT makes me happy.

I sit at my desk to write essays, and get to talk to people on MSN at the same time. I love it. And hate it at the same time.

My relationship with Samuel Beckett has come to an end. He is not invited to my birthday party. Which, by the way, is during camping weekend!

I like little baby ducks. Purple pick up trucks. And Easter is coming.

Max was in an Olsen Twins movie.

Three more weeks until I get to enjoy this city without schoolwork!

If I get this grant, I get to spend time "working" before the camp, which means writing plays and reading Robert Munsch books.

Max was in an Olsen Twins movie.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home