a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

My kick-bum weekend

My weekend was a success because:

-I have almost gotten myself my own "company". This summer, hopefully, I will be employing myself and actually doing something with the education I've been getting. Much better than working at the mall. Ew.

-I ate a big dessert at a restaurant with crayons.

-SOMEONE WAS DINKED!!!! Well, I was really scared at first and chickened out, but I feel better now that my girls did it for me.

-A park was vandalised with washable paint, all with positive messages.

-I saw a funny musical, and got the giggles right in the front row.

-We had homemade macaroni and cheese and brownies worthy of Martha Stewart.

-I crashed my first party. Well, kind of.

-I learned to play poker.

I'm very happy that I have fun in the two places I call home. I'm very happy that I have lots of fabulous friends. I'm very happy that the awkwardness is gone (well, we'll see). I'm very happy that I am lucky enough to be able to travel back and forth to these two wonderful cities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home