a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Why today kicked serious, serious bum

-The group presentation we have worked maniacally on for weeks (and has taken up all of my time and energy for the last four days AND got us all sick) was finally presented. And was damn good. Everyone loved it, and us first years (in a fourth year course) got some major respect. And As. I hope.
-An Enrique Iglesias CD arrived in the mail for me... AWESOME.
-To celebrate this "finally we can move onto our other class work" moment, we had a MAJOR trip to Value Village where I cleaned up.
-We then had a party. Where I tried many new and exciting beverages, learned a French drinking song, had some killer chats, ate too much chocolate, talked en francais.
"That dress will make you look younger, Meghan..."
"Younger?"
"You know, like 18..."
"How old am I?"
"I don't know."
"Guess."
"23? No? 24..."
"I'm eighteen."
"I thought you were the oldest in our group!"
This exchange went on to me being made fun of severely for me being an old fogey. And somehow, my boobs came up. They come up here as much as they do back home too. Gaaaaaah.

I had such a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home