a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Some going-ons in my head

I miss you.
Pop-up ads are the devil.
I hate not being invited.
I hate that I have to keep my mouth shut around certain individuals.
I like pitas. A lot.
I have a crush for the first time in a year. No I won't tell you who it is. No, it's not who you think.
I hate money.
I LOVE my apartment.
I NEED you to visit me. Please.
I hate complicated relationships.
Honesty is the best policy.
"Dump the bitch"... :)
I am happy.
I like my friends.
I forgive you. Finally.
I hate hearing people bash others behind their backs. Yes, I know I've done it, but I don't do it anymore, unless I'm really mad, and I will admit I don't mean it.
I like where I work.
I hate to actually go to work.
I hate working out.
I hate my reflection.
I love the upcoming independance.
I am scared.
I am tired.
I don't like to sleep. I don't want to miss anything.
I'm addicted to Harry Potter.
I need hugs.
I have two peoples shirts. I'm sorry!
I am lonely, but not unhappy.
I like the beach.
I like IKEA.
I have fun. A lot. Thank you to everyone who provides that fun.
My head has hurt for two days straight. Is that bad?
I like to swim.
I hate to wear a bathing suit.

I guess that's enough. I want a nap, but I also want to read Harry Potter and listen to Sigur Ros and Bela Fleck and eat chocolate cookies. Take a wild guess which one I end up doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home