a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

The "Friday Five":

1. How are you planning to spend the summer?
A lot of work and a lot of play. Trying not to get bored, working on and off.


2. What was your first summer job?
Paid? The Harbour Club. "Sophisticated" Bellevillians who need their Aquafit. Unpaid I worked at two summer camps and had much more fun.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go?
I would LOVE to go back to Paris, but Turkey has interested me a lot recently.


4. What was your worst vacation ever?
They've all been good. The school trip to Washington wasn't that good, nor Quebec (remember the hotel room from HELL?)

5. What was your best vacation ever?
Paris was fabulous, I love New York, and nothing really beats the cottage for me.

Yeah. Nothing worthwhile is coming from me this summer, I'm too lazy to change the world. Maybe in September...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home