a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, July 18, 2003

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!

I spent the last two days cleaning my apartment, getting furniture, walking around my new neighbourhood. Finally it struck me: I am going away! I am going to University! I am going to live WITH A BOY!!!! Ahh! I am going to clean my own house, do my own laundry, put out the garbage, be responsible. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. It's really scary and exciting at the same time. I want to get away, I think. But wow. I don't know how to cope by myself. I will lose my house keys, I will eat oreos for meals, I will break the stove...

But this is real! It's one of those things that you think of as when you grow up. You never actually imagine it happening. And it is. I have a new phone number and address. I have a front door key, a door key, a storage key, a mailbox key... how often do I lose my ONE car key??? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But it's thrilling. Really exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home