a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, July 11, 2003

Damnit!

Okay, so I'm leaving the gym, and it's boiling. Not even thinking about it, I take off my tshirt, underneath is a tank style sports bra. Apparently this was a bad idea, as two guys walking by follow me to my fucking car. Now, I'll be the first one to tell you I'm not attractive, I'm not thin. But bring out the cleavage and along come the creepos. That is street harassment, and it is wrong.

I'm lucky to have guy friends who wouldn't do something like that. But for a second, I was actually scared. I tore out of that parking lot. I couldn't believe it.

On a higher note...

So, now that that's out of my system, I have lovely news. I have a roommate for university, a lovely, tall ballet dancer named Maxim (sp?). That's pretty exciting. I'm going to start moving my stuff down there next Thursday. I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home