a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, July 18, 2003

A note to some worried friends:

I've been reading a lot of blogs/open diaries that are talking about people talking behind your backs. I don't know what's going on, I'm out of the loop.
But I thought that a lot was going on behind my back recently. When I thought about it, though, all that stuff behind my back that was bothering the hell out of me could only be traced to one or two people. Only one or two people were saying hurtful things. Sure they might be saying it to other people, but that doesn't mean other people believe it. That doesn't mean they think so too. That means they have heard it.

So, maybe a couple of people have said hurtful things. That's okay. Those people might lose some respect from you, but it's not everyone. I know that I felt like I couldn't trust anyone, but that's not true. And when I let myself accept that, I felt a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home