a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Sunday, April 27, 2003



My show has come to it's end, like almost everything else I've come to know and be familiar with will be soon. I know 'end' is harsh, but I know it's the truth. It all just hit me this morning, at church, when I saw my little choir up with the sunday school, and I knew that in one month that would be over, in two months high school will be over, in four months, I will be leaving everyone I've grown accustomed to and starting fresh in a new place. I'm not handling it very well. Of course the play is the first thing, these people I worked with just made my life so much more interesting, and the show itself saved me from shooting myself in the head.

I can see myself being a basketcase the next little while. First I have to find something to do with myself, since for the last three months I have been Ringing around the moon 4-6 nights a week. Then I have to make a huge decision, one of the biggest I have ever been faced with, of what school I want to go to for four years. Next I have to deal with my friends, who I have neglected for a month, and have missed events in their lives that have changed them. I have to find a job for summer. I have to accept my future. I am terrified. It's awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home