a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

That feeling of accomplishment...

I AM ACTUALLY DOING THIS! I work my ass off all day for no money, only to be too tired to chill with my friends... but the more I do, the more people know, and people have started signing up! I am the creator, facilitator and leader of my own camp! Now that I've got that out of my system...

I went to the video store, and had a moment of "movies suck". But, I do love a lot of them. Whether they are bad or not... here's Meghan's list of movies that are awesome for one reason or another:

Amelie is my favourite movie, the best movie I've ever seen. I always cry and I always laugh. Even when I can't catch the French, I know exactly what is going on, and the little things in life that are so important are caught in a wonderful way. Amelie has also inspired my best birthday present ever...

I'm quite a bit over Moulin Rouge. Still, Ewan McGregor is the best looking, cute singer to ever walk the planet, and I love him dearly. The music and dancing are awesome, the distinctive Baz Lurhman (sp?) direction is gorgeous, and it makes me happy.


I saw Liam at QFA, and it was beautiful. If you can find it, find it.

Maybe not a great film, Bridget Jones' Diary never fails to make me laugh, and choose vodka over being eaten by wolves. But she is NOT fat, nor chubby, goddamn.

Laugh at me all you want, but I love
Mighty Ducks 1 and 2, Sister Act 1 and 2, Remember the Titans, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Emperor's New Groove, A Goofy Movie, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, NEWSIES, all those stupid ones with the music that swoons right when I cry.

Also:
-Hair
-Run Lola Run
-The War Bride
-Kandahar
-Last Wedding
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
-Michael Moore: Roger and Me, Bowling for Columbine
-Kill Bill 1 and 2
-Lost in Translation

Well, that was all I could think of to write for my lunch break. That I'm allowed to make as long as I want. Because I'm self-employed... then again... I'm not getting paid. Eff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home