a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

"Every time I look at you I think of a Renaissance painting"

I'm taking a two week intensive course and OUCH. I've never done theatre so physical in my life. I'm waking up muscles I didn't know I had. I like it, but it scares the eff out of me. I'm getting injuries and I'm the only non-actor in the bunch. It's intimidating. It's also long. But Brecht... is a cutie...

I'm actually running a day camp this summer. Wow.

This past weekend Amanda came to visit. It was a good, chill time. We mostly ate cookies and cleaned up after my roommate (who is GONE FOREVER). Highlights of the weekend included us (and Lacey) sitting on the side of the highway exit for two hours with no one stopping to help, and getting a tan; both of us falling down stairs; me taking us to the wrong movie theatre, Amanda protecting me from the creepo, and walking at the slowest pace possible.

I miss you guys this week, all my friends are gone home and I'm just meeting a bunch of strangers in this course. Who are all very nice people... but I know there is fun being had back in Btown (ha!) and I wish I was there.

A bientot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home