a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, May 31, 2004

Stuck. In a sticky, stupid place.

I'm bored of this town. Thank God for all the fun people I know here. We need to drink less. We need to eat less crap. We need to dance more. We need to sit outside in a garden, or at a beach, or camping. We need to play soccer-baseball and board games. We need to play.

I need to get re-motivated about this self-employment thing. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever, ever done. But the only person that can make it successful is me. Come on, Meghan.

I need to feel important somewhere. Like I'm doing something valid, or I'm a good person, or even that I exist. Sometimes I feel like I'm only half-present. I just need a good hug. Our hugs have become slightly meaningless.

Well. Life is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home