a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Friday, January 02, 2004

After a kick-ass party

The new year is here. I am apprehensive. Another semester at University with whom I have a love-hate relationship. After this incredible, roller-coaster holiday I am dreading leaving my incredible friends again for who knows how long. The party last night was the first all-out drinking drug infused blast I've experienced with all those people. I had had a long day after six hours driving, a family lunch and a visit with a very, very sick woman who I love.

I kissed every guy in the room, you have to love the bis. I danced, I sang. I cried. I hugged. I told people that I loved them. A lot.

"Does anybody feel like tetris?" -JM

I laughed a lot. I LOVE my friends. I love life when it can be free and fun and releasing. I love having people who I can hug and kiss and hold hands with and have no strings no awkwardness. Friends are incredible. More later. Sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home