a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

"Who plays spin the bottle?!?!?!"
otherwise known as weirdest weekend ever

So my friends show up early, and it is a happy surprise. We chill. We go out for supper. We go to the grocery store. Of COURSE we need to get a 24 of beer (?!?!?!). Of COURSE they need to drink it that night. The topic of conversation is about 50% my boobs. (?!?!)

So we are loud and funny on Thursday.

Friday I bring AR and KW to class. KW is corrupted by a class on sexuality in art and a gazillion pictures of phalluses. We go back to the apartment. The boys have been "telling stories" for the four hours we are away. Grrrreeeat. We go to pick up CH and head to a party. I adore how theatre students all get along. It was a blast. Dancing to Rent and chatting. Everyone but ACB and I leave. We are all smashed. I hate that. We get back and just chill.

Chilling was a definite majority in our weekend events. We sleep in Saturday, we get up and go to the Biodome. Penguins are awesome. Awesome. We go out for dinner. We get back and drink more stupid alcohol. Here is where the interesting stuff begins. We play Queen of Thumbs. We play Have you Ever. We play truth or dare. We play Spin the Bottle (?!?!?!?!?!). We ask each other gazillions of questions to try and better understand the opposite sex.

Sunday we chill. We go to the Planetarium. Then we get lost for three hours at the mountains in the snow.

They go to leave on Monday. CH and I decide to go too. So now I'm at home. Not studying for an exam. But happy.

This weekend was weird. I can't even explain how weird. But awesome. I have learned a lot about my friends, about growing up, about the opposite sex, about sex. It was a very body postive weekend. Although I don't enjoy all the talk about my boobs, it was nice to be told that my body is not as hideous as I see it. Bayside Idol DID come up. I have kissed three of my friends, including my diaper buddy. I had to flash one. (WITH BRA). I got a million back massages.

I loved it. It was fun. I love people. I love Christmas break. I love that the stress will be completely gone on Friday. Life is good. This weekend was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home