a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I had a gooood night last night. It's nice to feel like you are a good person, an interesting person worth getting to know. I'm afraid that when he realizes how old I am he won't want to be my friend.

I am absolutely thrilled that my friends are coming to visit this weekend.

I am listening to Christmas music that my mom sent me in the mail. Awesome!

I was harassed by a crazy metro guy today. I hate when that happens.

I am procrastinating. AGAIN.

I am halfway through my Christmas shopping, but I still haven't decided what I'm going to make for my friends.

I have chocolate hidden in my room. AWESOME.

It's FREEZING today. It was sunny yesterday. I just don't understand.

I want a massage, my back has been killing me for days. Hopefully RS will give me one this weekend, or DK. SVP?

Memory

KW: Well, then you're going to hell.

*silence*

Me: ... Okay...

Ooooooh Redden Island, what a fun weekend.

HP: The ferry doesn't run on Sundays...

AR: ...Shoot, I guess that means we can't go home.

Everyone: Yeah... shoot...

TT: She's just joking!

Everyone: Damn!

ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL I COME HOME! Watch out, I'm going to be the hardcore spreader of peace and goodwill. Whether you like it or not. I still need to make my costume...

CHRISTMAS! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED.

And when I asked Santa for world peace, he said he'd see what he can do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home