a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Monday, November 24, 2003

01. Do you want to share a life with someone?
I want to share a life with everyone, but I don't like the idea of committing to one person FOREVER. I don't know, we'll see.
02. Would you ever adopt a foster child?
I certainly would. Hopefully one day I might. The world is overpopulated, and I could do without the pain of childbirth if I wanted kids.
03. Are you anti social?
From time to time. But I LOOOVE people a lot.
04. What impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Complete happiness? Changing the world?
05. What song do you love to sing out loud?
Mambo Number Five! And Lunch Lady Land ("Sloppy Joes, slop sloppy Joes..."). Anything, really.
06. Have you ever laid out under the night stars or taken long solitary night walks?
Of course! The best night ever, perhaps, was when Mars was out while we were camping. We watched the moon and Mars come up over the cliff. Life is good.
07. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
Of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home