a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Saturday, November 22, 2003

I love my friends

My dad called yesterday, he read a book (by that Neil guy from Rush...). This book was about a father who lost his daughter in her first year of University while she was driving back to school. Funnily enough, I am in my first year of University, and I drive from home to school! I could tell he was upset, he told me to drive carefully a zillion times, and had left a message about twenty minutes before I got in (and he called pretty much as soon as I got in the door). It was sweet.

Now I am driving to see JS and ES and AR. And I am very paranoid... so if I die today, I love each and every one of my friends SOOOO much, JS can have my musical CDs, AR still has to go to my school... and I LOOOOOOOVE you.

Anyway, I hope I don't die, I'm not ready.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home