a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Blatantly stealing...

TT wrote this. I need to have it too.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003
Last night I got out my year book, and I found the goodbye cards that two little girls made me before I left for school. I have been babysitting these two since I was in grade seven, and I love them so much, I was holding back tears when they came to give me their goodbye drawings.

Anyways, the point is that one of them drew a picture of me at University. In this picture I am holding a golden trophy. Why? I got the trophy because I had to touch a brain... and that's what you have to do in University, obviously. I am also wearing a crown and a feather boa. Why? Because I wear crowns and feather boas on a regular basis, obviously. That made me happy... if this eight year old girl draws me wearing a crown and feather boa "because that is how I always dress", I think I am doing something right in my life.

# posted by Tamara @ 7:19 PM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home