a little musing, a little philosophizing, a little ranting, a whole lot of nothing, really.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

For my boy people
Subject: Okay boys...
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:33:08 -0500

Us girls are having a ladies night out on December 19th. You're not invited.

But after we dress ourselves up all gorgeous and go out, you are invited to come to our awesome MOCKTAIL PARTY! It's December 19th (Friday) and we'll be back at my house at about 7:30. Fancy dress is required. There will be yummy drinks, chocolate, and sexy ladies. Probably an overwhelming amount of estrogen and cleavage will be there too.

It will be fun. Come. Please?

If you don't want to dress up, there is another option. You are totally allowed to wear spandex.
Please do, if you have the inclination. You can also buy me flowers or bubbles. If you have the inclination.

C'est tout. VENEZ, s'il vous plait. RSVP me.

Meghan

I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home